Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hey, poke...poke...anyone alive in Albany NY?

Since my last email to the Field Investigation caseworker was apparently ignored, I decided to write again to see if there was anything I could do to speed up the process. When it comes to government rules, one just never knows. The silliest thing might hang up a process and I wanted to make sure my paperwork was not waiting for something silly - such as a fax of a blank piece of paper to prove the back of the certificate was indeed blank.

As I look at the dates of when things happen, I can't help but think some major foot dragging is going on when it comes to processing the paperwork. So, as an incentive for them to move a bit quicker on this, I did point out in the email that I have done talks on this vehicle in the past and that I will be continuing my presentation at this year's activism symposium at Wells College. I can't be sure if that dislodged the paperwork so it could go to the next step. However, I did get a reply the same day and I was informed the letter for my inspection date went out the day before. Coincidence? It's hard to say. Now, back to waiting....

No comments: